Hi-Care Migration Services (“Hi-Care”) is operated by Hi-Care Professional Services Pty Ltd, providing quality services within Australia’s migration advice profession to domestic and overseas individuals, governments, corporations and organisations.
The team at Hi-Care is one of the most respected in the profession. It is headed by Stanley Shneider, who is the Past State (QLD/NT) President and National Board Director of the Migration Institute of Australia.
Hi-Care specialises in the following migration advice areas
- Business and investor based visas of all temporary and permanent types;
- All occupational based visas including Temporary Work (Skilled) Visas subclass 457, General Skilled Migration, Employer Nomination Scheme and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visas and other classes of visas of all temporary and permanent types;
- All family based visas including Parent and Aged Parent Visas whether contributory or not, onshore and offshore Partner Visas, Intending Marriage Visas, Remaining Relative Visas and other classes of visas of all temporary or permanent types;
- Review applications to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (“AAT”);
- Many other visas such as Bridging Visas, Working Holiday Visas, Tourist Visas, Medical Treatment Visas, Resident Return Visas and New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visas;
- Applications for Ministerial Intervention, preparing submissions for revocation of visa cancellations and submissions in matters based upon character or health issues;
- Applications to State or Territory Governments for sponsorship.
- Negotiating and finalising Labour Agreements.
Hi-Care does not involve itself in refugee, humanitarian offshore or onshore protection cases unless there is a compelling reason.